PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cheated by Ebay!!

Hi I am Puneet and this is the first time that I have used ebay services in India. Before I start I must say that its the worst expereince I ever had as compared to any online shopping portals. I will never suggest anybody to use ebay. I would also r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

they are fake

don't worry i know how to get back my money from you waiting for the day other wise you are gonna lose the buisness

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay Charges - Heavily

I sold a mobile through ebay and it was my first listing. When the remittance info came i was shocked to see a huge deduction as the paisapay fees. For a sold amount of Rs.6249/- they charged me Rs.275/-. When communicated with ebay customer support,...

Refund not being processed

On 27/12/2016 Seller shipped my order placed on ebay through India Post (Speed Post) under Airway Bill Number: ED 924906712IN. Till date i have not received the order. I raised a refund request on 06/01/2017 under PaisaPay ID 44390956283 which was re...

Product Not returned After too Many Request !!

I have requested to many time to return my product and they just said my phn is switched off and its not working, i gave them a alternate number but did not called and also they are not replying my email and comments just a no reply email that your c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non delivery of items

Even lot of correspondence for non delivery of my items, eBay is not taking matter seriously. No action taken by eBay for refund and even they are saying to contact seller from my end. Even seller has informed the case to eBay, they r not responding ...

Can anyone help to take legal action against E-bay!

Our account has been suspended , however even after submitting all the documents and confirmation email was sent by Ebay to us stating that your account will be activated in 24 hrs, we are still stuck with the same issue! We made multiple calls, one ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money not received after remittance

Hello sirMy previous COD remittance of amount 9,585.42 send on 31-oct got failed and after that they put my COD remittance on hold saying "ACCOUNT DOES NOT EXIST ANKUSH ANAND"after that failure i received two prepaid remittance successfully in my acc...

My refund is not approved against fake shipment by fraud seller

Paisa pay id. 43780952398. claim id. 2368110I purchased a item on ebay but seller provide fake shipment no. which never tracked once a time, when talked to courier service they said invalid shipment no.When i raised a claim for item not received ebay...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa Pay remittance Has been Put On Hold Reason - Other

HI My Paisa Pay remittance has been put on hold and reason mentioned in pannel is "Others".When I called eBay customer case they mentioned that team paisa pay is conducting review for old sellers and it will take 4-5 days to be done. It is true? Any ...

Please solved my major problem

I contact many times in customer care but my problem is not solved.Claim id-1799140I ordered two items in same time and i got two product in not working conditions then I claim also and claims was approved but many times letter i found only one for S...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful