PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay survey

Hi, I am a studying Computation at university and my dissertation is about how cheating can affect feedback on ebay. I have made a questionnaire and would be grateful if anyone could complete it as the results will be used to suggest possible ways fo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please tell me what do I do.

Buyer paolaantonia123 says she paid for item #8900705780 0n 15th March and says the payment was accepted.The 'Rs' icon does not light up.I have read the comments of other sellers about this buyer/member.She is very prompt in paying. I am interested t...

Paisapay : pending authorisation

I chose paisa pay mode and paid through my credit card but it is pending authorisation and I have been asked to fax a set of documents for its authorisation. This is a cumbersome process. Is there a faster and simpler way? How do I cancel my payment ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Somebody plz help me out!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I am Rajesh K from Bangalore, I tried to buy a mp3 player (Item No: 5876500629) and even made an online payment thru PaisaPay, though the payment was made & I got a confirmation mail about the payment from eBay & also my Credit Card has been char...

Refund is still Pending

PaisaPay ID 16399131689, Item Id 7590774627 I am still waiting for my money to be refunded into my credit card, through ePaisa.Though the seller has confirmed that they have asked ePaisa to refund the money, its been more than 2 weeks since I have no...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment not autorised yet

I had ordered for item #7748170967 - Imported Auto Cradle. and had paied through my Credit Card on Sunday i. e.- 5/3/06 but Pay Paisa has not confirmed my payment yet. PLEASE LET ME KNOW CAN YOU DO IT OR I SHOULD GO THROUGH OTHER MODE OR SHOULD BUY F...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to receive money from EBAY UK and EBAY Australia

Has anybody any idea how one could receive payment for items listed on EBAY UK and EBAY AU?? Only option is Paypal but Paypal has niggardly withdrawal limit of 2500 US$ which is pittance for jewellery sales. Paisapay would not accept payment from EBA...

Pending payment through paisa pay gateway

I am new to ebay and used paisapay as a mode of payment for selling. Buyer paid on 24-Feb, 2006 but the payment is still pending.How long does it take , ebay tells me to not to ship the item. Waht do i do how long?

Revamping Discussion Boards Structure

Dear Users Over the past few months many of you have visited discussion boards, some very frequently and others less regularly. Over the time you have preferred to frequent some discussion boards, while other boards have not been very popular with yo...

paisapay not working with my credit card....

"Your PaisaPay payment was unsuccessful. Please select another method of payment." This is all i get when i try to paty with my Credit card... happening since yesterday 09Feb2006... why isnt ICICI payment gateway offered...???

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ICICI Bank Transfers Still Not Working!

Hi, The announcement of ICICI Bank Issues is from 30 January, 2006. Why its still not fixed. It has been nearly 15 days. I read in Times of India that ICICI Bank has fixed the error and ebay hasn't still. I want to pay the ebay fees and this is the o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful