PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NEW SELLER

i m new seller is it safely reach Customers and how many days customer amount will transfer to my bank account suggest some safe couriers and courier charge how much

PRAYER TO CEO EBAY.IN REGARDING RESOLVING OF CLAIM ID-630754

Please refer Claim ID 630754, I am very regretfully bring this fact to your kind notice that a refund has been approved on 3rd Sep.2014 vide Claim ID 630754. But the amount has not been still credited to my account. As per the advised by customer car...

Remittance on hold because of kyc updation

My paisapay remitances have put on hold .I have provided pan card for I'd proof and voter I'd for add proof .now eBay says that voter I'd is not valid proof because it has no pin code on it . is it correct not accepting add proof just because of pin ...

PROBLEM WITH COUPON

SIR I RECEIVED A COUPON FOR RS 700.00 AGAINST DELIVERY OF DEFECTIVE ITEMS WHICH IS VALID TILL 15-11-2014. I USED ABOVE COUPON FOR RS 175.00 ONLY AND BALANCE AMOUNT OF RS 525.00 IS STILL AVAILABLE WITH YOU. BUT YOUR CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE TOLD T...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay services just sucks

I have not yet got my order it has been ordered 10days back, the shipping has been done on 10th, how it can take 7days to reach??? I called seller and courier both the number are switch off..

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay seller fee

HelloI always deposit my seller fee on time but last month fe of 467 is not showing neither reversed to my bank accountyesterday also i deposit 300 RS its also not showing. There is no email id for seller fee

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I have placed a order to GIONEE M2 mobile phone seller unable to ship my consighment due ot non avai

I, palaced a order for GIONEE M2 MOBILE VIDE PAISA PAY ID36986616692 ON 05/08/2014 now seller unable to ship my item due to non availability of particular courier service. I want item awhich I order, when i submitting my claim , ebay ask dto seller b...