PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Wear is my money

Further action has been requested on eBay Guarantee* claim - 1039930

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item missing

My 1 item is not recive and 1 item done by me plz send me 2 item.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

overpriced R****

Next Prepaid Remittance (due on: 11/06/15): today its 13th, and its due on 11th? paisapay, i used to believe all the way that you're the pimp.i was wrong i admit, you are the 'R***i' actually. in that case,you aren't worth more than 5%, 50 paise a ni...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paisa pay team of ebay is of no use

debits the money from account and rejects the payment after few days even after providing the required documents and doesn't credit back the money and when we call them they say we are not responsible for this then who the hell is responsible

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How long does it normally take for eBay to process my payment?

I am a first time customer and have made a payment on 28th May. My payment status is "Payment in process". I got no emails other than the first mail with the PaisaPayID #. I had to contact/chat with the customer care folks to figure out, that I had t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Never shop with Ebay

I raised a refund with Ebay because the speakers delivered was a faulty one. I received a mail from Ebay with the subject line "your claim for refund has been resolved" and the message of the email was a regret that refund was not accepted. What an a...

What shuold i do if the Seller is not pay me back ? , E bay.com paisa pay is also not responding now

hi, I bought an I phone from ebay.com. after paying them i under stood the product is not worth after paying custom duty so send back the phone , seller also accepted the return , it took mostly 3 week to rech there after senting back ebay send me a ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paisapay, your a/c is on hold

what happened, paisapay?don't have money in your a/c? ate it up? i pay you more than i pay the housemaid,she is efficient though.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful