PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Invoice copy required

We request you to provide the invoice copy for the order with PaisaPay ID 37505669268Plz do the needful on priority basis.RegardsSRINIVASA REDDY

How long will it take to verify the payment to Paisapay?

Hello everyone, This is with regards to a first time purchase in India using Paisapay. I paid for a phone on Friday and I sent the supporting documents via email. However, it is Sunday and my payment has not been confirmed yet, which means the seller...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay Payment Rejected but NO REFUND YET !!!

Hey, my friend from Bangladesh ordered Xperia Z1 phone :- on 11th July 2015 from my eBay account, balance was deducted from my friend's Payoneer account but still eBay told that payment is on hold and I need to send front/back copies of the card. So ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paisa pay fees of seller for failed transaction

we are facing major isses with paisa pay feeas we are power seller our LSP aramex do not provide pickup and delivery in bhopalwe already mail to remove cod order for aramex but how can they here without earsNow the issue is buyer place the order paym...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Never shop with ebay

I didn't get the approved refund money back. I think the eBay company is going to collapse its stock value and all costumer are very disappointed.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My PaisaPay doesn't shows claims in progress

I have recently had to make two refund claims. Both are in progress but in "My PaisaPay" under Refunds/Exceptions section, it says "There are no items to be displayed." Case 1: The item didn't work as specified. The seller was very cooperative and as...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paid with PaisaPay but eBay still asked for Proof of Payment

My order was shipped late and then got stuck in transit. It was eventually returned to the seller by the courier. I submitted a "not received" claim and was duly assigned a claim ID. I missed the verification call and got an email asking me to provid...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not received

Dear Paisapay, I have odered a Micromax Mobile on 06-Jun-15 with mobikwik wallet of Rs.6363/-. I have received a mail the refund request approved on 17-Jun-15 but still the amount not refunded to mobikwik wallet. Can anybody please help me in this ma...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item mising

2 item order and 1 item resive and 1 item mising so plz my 1 item send me plzzzzz

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MONEY DEDUCTED ON 27TH MAY 2015 BUT ORDER CANCELLED AND MONEY NOT REFUNDED TILL 20TH JUNE 2015

I NEED MY MONEY BACK ASAP....Its shocking that for a order booked on 27th May2015 with PaisaPay ID 39344971365 for which payment got deducted on 27th May 2015 itself from my husbands Debit card account.Paisapay & Ebay.in has cancelled the order on 10...