cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejected payment MONEY Not Refunded of ( PaisaPay ID 39430812296 Dt 7 JUNE 2015)

rkum39673
Community Member

This Transaction was rejected on 11 JUNE 2015.

Till the date no credit is recieved in my account.

Customer care people telling stories

One say 3-7 working day

another 10-15 working day

yet another 20 working day.

I guess after passing of 6 month thay will say it will be credited in next fiscal year.

what kind of business  you peple are doing.

It is just a rejected payment. please credit the amount. please do not Cheat Innosense customers.

Regards

Kumar

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Rejected payment MONEY Not Refunded of ( PaisaPay ID 39430812296 Dt 7 JUNE 2015)

parachow
Community Member

Same thing happened with me I ordered a sony Playstation 4 on 27th June 2015 on Ebay ( payment was made via   Debit Card) , which was cancelled on 28th June 2015 by mutual consent with the seller . I received an email stating that my payment has been rejected and it will be returned to my original mode of payment within 6-8 workings days. My paisa pay ID 39586132589 . Today, (8th June ,2015) as I went to the bank to check whether I have received my refund or not, I'M greeted with the horror that payment has not been refunded, not even after 8 working days. I call the ebay customer support and they ask me to wait 2-3 days more and then contact the bank, as the payment has been rejected at the paisapay gateway ,they say "ebay never got your money."On the contrary my bank passbook statement clearly shows a Payment made to Ebay on the 27th JUNE 2015.I can even send a scanned copy of my bank statement as proof . Now,this is a shameful breach of trust on Ebay's part. I trusted them with my money and they outright rejected ever getting it! How is this possible? I know ,that I can trust my bank very well. It is a nationalized bank after-all. My bank says Ebay has the money. Ebay says we rejected your payment, IT will be reflected in your bank, contact the branch manager. The branch manager says , he isn't aware of any such transaction with respect to my account. Where is my money then? Is it Lost somewhere in the vast space of the internet , or is it a case of negligence on Ebay's part or is it just outright Fraud? I have contacted the CS many times, and all they say is " contact the bank ,they have your money" I'm fed up with this, and since it is such a big amount, I'm not going to forgo it because of some stupid excuses by a **bleep**ty online seller and their representatives. I'm very disappointed with Ebay,this being my very first experience with Ebay. I have previously ordered from other online sellers and never experienced any issues regarding refunds,delivery or otherwise. It all boils down to ebay people charging me Rs34663 for something I never bought. I just want my money back ,that's all.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

rkum39673
Community Member
I am regularly calling ebay customer care and getting odd excuses about my refund .
Just to highlight the misbehavioir of one execcutive, Mr . Amit cut my call saying that we cant help you even after my warning to him that dont cut the call; pass it to your senior. This kind of support they give. One mr jasmeet from escalation team suggested that since its a nationalised bank you wait for some more time.
Now point being even after 1 month they are not ready to listen. And giving such nonsense suggestion.

Since the paisapay is the responsible entity for this transaction. And ebay owns paisapay then where shall i go for my money.
My bank has given me in written that they dont have my money. And ebay is passing the buck to bank. And i cannot doubt my bank as i have done over 100 transactions with so many hiccups .money always comes back in account.

This is a blatant abuse of one's trust by ebay. And now since consumer complain can only be done from the merchant website home city. It has become difficult for me to bring this matter before court.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply