cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PaisaPay registration is suspended and remittance on hold :(

cban7343
Community Member

i sold a laptop first time on ebay in 34000rs on 1 August 2015 buyer receive the laptop and fully satisfied and also give me positive feedback. i contact ebay for my payment they said you sell first time on ebay so your account is silver so you have to wait for 14 days after delivery to buyer and ebay commit me that your payment will transfer to your bank on 24 August 2015 so i have to wait for 24 August On 24th August i got the message that you paisapay account is suspended for permanently due to some voilated policy something then i contact costumer are through call then they said wait we checking plz hold on i wait 10 to 15 mins after that they drop the call Then i contact costumer care through chat they said we can nothing to do you have to contact buyer directly and asked for offline money then i again contact to costumer care through call they said you have to wait for month we review you account again it take month now i am hopeless and feeling like i am stuck now i sell first time on ebay and they are just doing fraud to me.I dont know what to do...

my paisa pay id 39928098519

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0