cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PRAYER TO CEO EBAY.IN REGARDING RESOLVING OF CLAIM ID-630754

Please refer Claim ID 630754, I am very regretfully bring this fact to your kind notice that a refund has been approved on 3rd Sep.2014 vide Claim ID 630754. But the amount has not been still credited to my account. As per the advised by customer care team, I have been sent My Bank Account statement to paisapaydocs@ebay.com three times. Lastly they provide me a ARN Number and closed my claim status mentioned with resolved. But still I have not get refund. I inquired at my local ICICI BANK branch and requested to solve my problem basing on such ARN number, but they told me that we have no idea to solve referring to ARN number and it will be solved at their end. I have already contacted CUSTOMER CARE TEAM over phone more than 30 times and intimated through email more than fifteen times but Customer care team have neither took any positive response to solve my case and alway assuring me to solve my case within 24-48 hours and showing the claim status closed in the websites. So I requested you kindly intimate me the phone number and email ID of your CEO to whom I will bring this fact for his kind attention. Otherwise please pass this email to the CEO for his kind attention. With regards, Dasharathi Patel
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0