cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have placed a order to GIONEE M2 mobile phone seller unable to ship my consighment due ot non avai

I, palaced a order for GIONEE M2 MOBILE VIDE PAISA PAY ID36986616692 ON 05/08/2014 now seller unable to ship my item due to non availability of particular courier service.  I want  item awhich I order, when i submitting my claim , ebay ask dto seller but the seller nodt reply to e-bay nor myself so kindly . make refund or transfer this amount to other buyer wahen I place fresh order the same Item.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have placed a order to GIONEE M2 mobile phone seller unable to ship my consighment due ot non avai

I, palaced a order for GIONEE M2 MOBILE VIDE PAISA PAY ID36986616692 ON 05/08/2014 now seller unable to ship my item due to non availability of particular courier service. I want item awhich I order, when i submitting my claim , ebay ask dto seller but the seller nodt reply to e-bay nor myself so kindly . make refund or transfer this amount to other buyer wahen I place fresh order the same Item.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I, palaced a order for GIONEE M2 MOBILE VIDE PAISA PAY ID36986616692 ON 05/08/2014 now seller unable to ship my item due to non availability of particular courier service. I want item awhich I order, when i submitting my claim , ebay ask dto seller but the seller nodt reply to e-bay nor myself so kindly . make refund or transfer this amount to other buyer wahen I place fresh order the same Item.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Contact ebay and they will refund you in the claim guidelines.
they will probably not be able to transfer money to a different seller however will give you a refund and you may buy again.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply