cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to receive money from EBAY UK and EBAY Australia

myjewelzindia
Community Member
Has anybody any idea how one could receive payment for items listed on EBAY UK and EBAY AU??

Only option is Paypal but Paypal has niggardly withdrawal limit of 2500 US$ which is pittance for jewellery sales.

Paisapay would not accept payment from EBAY overseas.

What option that leaves us Indian sellers with??

I strongly belive the withdrawal limit of 2500 USd on Paypal must go and Paypal must be integrated with Paisapay.

Any other suggestion?
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

postal_help
Community Member
What about Moneybookers? It appears to be available to almost every country, reasonable fees and they can pay you by cheque drawn on an Indian bank.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

solitairerocks
Community Member
How about RBI guidlines which say all export payments from foreign buyers have to come through a bank in India?

Moneybookers is not a bank in INDIA
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

musicunplugged
Community Member
Paypal may be an only option. PayPal sends payment to India by PayCheck( probably in USD); and once you complete the Expanded User Verification, your withdral limit would be increased. Verification could be done only if u have a Credit Card. PayPal is also fully compatible with Indian economic policies.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

radhika@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi myjewelzindia,

PaisaPay is now available globally on all eBay sites. This means that buyers on any eBay site can use PaisaPay to pay for items being sold internationally by Indian sellers with PaisaPay.

We hope that this will make it easier for our sellers to sell items internationally and will bring in more sales. Best Regards,

Radhika
Best Regards,

Radhika
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

vj999
Community Member
I would recommend you to use Moneybookers , an online payment service - alternative to PayPal.It works great !
Click on the link below to go to Moneybookers and signup!
https://www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=126117
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

essech
Community Member
If that be so Radhika@eBay, why would my buyer from the USA for a small paymnet of Rs1100/- write this?
"I could not pay through paisa pay and my payment was rejected but I have payed through pay pal.They said you have no account with them and will be asked to open one so that they can deposit the money which I paid in dollars will be deposited in your account.Sorry for the inconvenience.If you have any problems getting this money let me know.Again thanks a lot"
Now please guide me how to retrieve my dues from PayPal where I do not have an account.
Bye
Essech
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

lyrical9
Community Member
i have paypal ac they have my money 2000+ but i cannot withdraw reason given creditcard authentication i have andra bank creditcard which does not work can anybody suggest alternative thank u lyrical[shop philanumiscom]
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

priced4me
Community Member
In my trading experience the best is to maintain a bank account in markets you'll be trading with. Most basic UK and Australian bank accounts are free to open and operate, and offer internet banking. Domestic inward transfers from customers in those countries are free. When your balance is large enough or the exchange rates are optimal, you remit to India or retain in those countries as an offshore nest egg for those overseas holidays or purchases.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply