cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High Value Authorisation....How many Days

multifab
Community Member
Dear Paisa pay people,

I am happy with your services and are commendable, Sir recently i have started facing some problem, wherein I get sale with my overseas buyers, most of the time amount is more then the limit and it goes automatically to the reaurhorisation from buyer. Now the problem is:

1. It takes so long in verification in most of the cases
2. Most of the times buyer is not contacted duly about the process
3. most of the buyers feel uncomfortable with the FAX and all that.
4. Most of the time buyer gets fade up with the delayed contact by the paisapay people.

Please help, I have few big order payment under your verification belt Please clear them.

Regards

Multifab
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

High Value Authorisation....How many Days

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear multifab,

We are working to reduce the time taken by PaisaPay in processing the payments. We can not totally remove all the checks since credit card payments have an in-built risk element. However we do understand that due to this the genuine buyers have to wait for the authorisation process. We are making our best efforst to reduce it and you will be able to notice the difference in coming months.

Regarding your second point of buyer not knowing the process, the buyer is told of the documents that he is required to send to PaisaPay immidiately on making the payment.

We are currently working on a project to include email support for sending the documents. It would be available to users in next few months.

Regards
Jai
PaisaPay Operations
eBay India
Message 2 of 2
latest reply