cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOGUS offer by Ebay Ebay offer for Rs79/- pendrive and order is confirmed. Ebay has refunded

Ebay eBay Shop by category Enter your search keyword Advanced Hi Ajoy!DealsSellHelp & ContactTrack My OrderSterling Holidays My eBayExpand My eBayMy PaisaPay Notification Buyer transaction details for PaisaPay ID 39866265609 Go to Bought with PaisaPay Transaction status Your PaisaPay payment was approved on 28-Jul-15. You paid the order total of Rs. 374.00 using eBay gift voucher Coupon and 288 .Please review the Order Details section below for specifics on the item(s). Order details (1 Item) Seller (Click link to see contact details) Item title Quantity Total (Including applicable shipping, convenience charge & taxes) Current status (Click the link below to view details) Shipping The seller is unable to ship the item by 31-Jul-15 and has refunded the amount to you with the message " Given delivery address under no service pincode ". You can check the status of the refund in the item receipt section below. Item Receipt The seller initiated a refund for this item on 31-Jul-15. You should be able to see a refund for the amount of Rs. 0.00 in your credit card statement / bank account within 3 working days.

But the amount is refunded but not refunded till now

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0