cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is email ID for replied to claim case with eBay India

eBay Guarantee* claim – 539079

For FAKE item supply claim with eBay India, I replied to ebay@ebay.com or ebay@ebay.in. from where the queries/email came from. My replies were not included in the claim process and then denied.

When I chatted with a eBay Chat team, they told me that I should have replied to insellerverification@ebay.com, but this email ID was not given any of the emails received from eBay.

WHAT IS THE EMAIL ID ON WHICH A BUYER SHOULD RESPOND OTHER THAN TO WHERE IT CAME FROM?????

Can someone through light on this? Or eBay Guarantee team is just a farce to hoodwink customers.

I have decided nevr to get deceived like this again on eBay.

Message 1 of 193
latest reply
192 REPLIES 192

Re: what is email ID for replied to claim case with eBay India

Ebay sold fake item as original item.
Message 121 of 193
latest reply

ommovies
Community Member
paisa pay id- 45776299117

My Order is HD Hidden Button Camera Delivered order damaged pen camera pls pikup this product and pay my refund
Message 122 of 193
latest reply

One month's before red mi note4lie that...thik thak..par..one week se bohat heat ho Raha he .. original charger se Charg dene se pH to touch nei kr sakte he.. itne heating...akdm bekar he..
Message 123 of 193
latest reply

Neither I am refunded back with my nor I have got my order. if I'll not get my refund or order by deadline of 30 aug 2017 I wil be tweeting about this site to PmO page stating that how ebay cheats common people.....
Message 124 of 193
latest reply

yelc-sand
Community Member
Sri my claim I'd 2957516 2 months completed still no response from you please refund my money sir
Message 125 of 193
latest reply

satis_425
Community Member
I have buy Sony xperia charge and I have already paid for this item but this item not received and no return my cash amount please check my status
Message 126 of 193
latest reply

Today I received my product but even after getting it charged for 2 hours battery getting empty in few minutes.. I wanna return it and wants my money back
Message 127 of 193
latest reply

Since I had ordered a saree I give pay for it also using credit card but item did not come to my house.
Message 128 of 193
latest reply

ns83855_2
Community Member
I have not recieved the item
Message 129 of 193
latest reply

My paisa id 45924208948 yesterday (.06.09.2017) delivered but 1 product missing mini OTG
Message 130 of 193
latest reply