cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ways to send your products safely,speedily and low price for buyer benefit.

sonal3468
Community Member
๐Ÿ™‚ I wanted to use courier from indian post as a method to send my products to Usa but the buyer asks for airmail so that less amount may be spent in transport.I am jut not getting rates for airmail of less than 500gms documents.Does anybody have an idea what it will cost to send around 500gms documents to Usa from India?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

try dtdc. it's economical and reliable.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

DEAR POSTAL DEPARTMENT CHARGES 425+12.24% SERVICE TAX FOR FIRST 250GMS THE PARCELS ARE DELIVERED WITHIN 7 TO 10 DAYS BY SPEED POST ADDTIONAL 250GMS FOR Rs. 75 + 12.24%.

COURIER COMPANY CHARGES Rs. 510 FOR 500GMS DEILVERY WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.โ€
ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Godยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Blessยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Usยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Allยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.โ€
ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Godยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Blessยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Usยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Allยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

sonal3468
Community Member
Thanks for your replies. I guess DTDC is good. But I have also found out that you can send things thru. registered airmail also. and the cost is tremendously less. I have even found out site of indian post it is www.indiapost.gov.in
By the way,i have sold a couple of mobile phones but to my surprise the courier companies are hesitating to send them as they say that these items get lost more in transit. Which is the best method to send a valuable item such as mobiles from one place to another? can anybody guide me?
Message 4 of 4
latest reply