havnt recieved my stuffs yet,HELP!!!!

arcadia_nine1o
Community Member
i ordered some stuff from ebay USA,usually i have no problems recieving stuffs from abroad be it ebay or the other,but this time it is almost 4 weeks and i'm yet to get my stuff,it doesn't help that i changed my apartment during this same time,so,maybe i might have given the seller my old address but the cell number is still the same,my question to guys is what am i supposed to do now?can i check the customs office?if so,where is it?btw i live in south ext. part2,new delhi,thanks.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

best way is to contact seller first and get shipping details from him. If he has not shipped yet give him the new address. if it has been shippped contact the courier he has sent the goods through.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

No other way left - CONTACT YOUR SELLER IMMEDIATLY AND TELL HIM YOU NEED TRACKING NUMBER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS YOU NEVER RECIEVED YOUR ITEM TILL DATE

ONCE YOU HAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER AND COURIER COMPANY DETAILS YOU CAN CALL THEM AND CAN ARRANGE A PERSONAL PICKUP FROM THEIR OFFICE OR CAN REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF DELIVERY ADDRESS FAST DEAR ELSE THE SAME WILL BE DETAINED BY THE CUSTUMS "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply