New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please be careful dealing with this Seller

I bought an Oreck Air Purifier for #123.80 from a Billy Lunday, mmm5@socket.net, Greak who has a store It's All Greek To Me for my Sister who was taking care of a man with severe Asthma in February. I paid with my Paypal. Upon receiving it, I found i...

how much custom duty I need to pay

hi friends! plz help me out. i want to buy 1 laptop from ebay-usa. plz tell me how much custom duty i need to pay and what r d diff procedures to lessen my custome duty. thanks is advance

havnt recieved my stuffs yet,HELP!!!!

i ordered some stuff from ebay USA,usually i have no problems recieving stuffs from abroad be it ebay or the other,but this time it is almost 4 weeks and i'm yet to get my stuff,it doesn't help that i changed my apartment during this same time,so,may...

Recieving payment from abroad

Hello Friends Can I recieve payments from foreign buyers, without having paypal account? However, I have eBay's paisapay account. Thanks and regards Ram krishan jaipur_mart

Trading Assistant for Fine Art Photography

Hello, I am seeking an experienced, commission based trading assistant for my Fine Art Photography. All prints are limited edition, range in price from $100 to $3000, printed on fine canvas with giclee printing -- archive rated for 70-100 years. If i...

GALLARY PIC...15p!!!! SUBTITLE FOR 35p??????

Hi all, In one reply to sejob123how to draw members to my listing to generate sales? date 07-08-06 tropical.storm in his answer, said that eBay.in charges 15p for gallary and 35p for subtitle. But in my knowledge it is charging 25p for gallary and Rs...

HELP ANYBODY I CANNOT RELIST OR SELL WHAT'S HAPPENING

DEAR EBAY TEAM, THERE IS SOME BIG PROBLEM IN YOUR SYSTEM SINCE YESTERDAY I CANNOT LIST ANYTHING ON EBAY NOR CAN I RELIST AN ENDED ITEM NOR CAN I USE THE SELL SIMILAR BUTTON. EVERYTIME IT SAYS .. LOGIN LOGIN LOGIN LOGIN EVERYTIME I LOGIN LOGIN LOGIN L...

COURIER PROBLEMS?

I AM A NEW SELLER OF EBAY FROM KOLKATA. CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THAT WHILE SENDING YOUR PRODUCT ( MOBILE PHONE) TO YOUR CUSTOMERS DO U DISCLOSE THAT U ARE SEDNING A MOBILE PHONE, AS THIS DISCLOSURE WILL LEAD TO RS.1300 + COURIER CHARGES VIA DHL TO ANY PA...

one fact... its right or wrong ....u decide

from my first day of posting my problem or suggestion... i m observing one thing k ebay customer excutive are very panctual and sincere person.. bcz every time if they get any easy query they only answer for that.. if that query is slightly difficult...