cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay and cheapstore doing FRAUD FRAUD with me

rajesh_siw
Community Member
hi everybody,
i wnat to tell you a shocking truth that ebay and a member cheapstore is doing fraud with me . i have won the Sony Dv handycame on 21 june,2006 . for this I have deposited Rs. 13625 in the bank account of cheapstore by cheque . but now it has been more than a month neither i have received the sone dv handycam nor ebay and cheapstore are giving satisfying answer . they are just doing a fraud with me . and by eaby purchasing protection programe ebay only giving me the Rs 10000 . so please tell me what sould i do in this condithion.item no of sony dv handycam that i won on 21 june is Item #7631055832 .So i want to tell you NOT TO BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM CHEAPSTORE .

Please tell me what should i do in this condition . My mail id is rks_iitd@yahoo.com .

Regards
Rajesh
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

rajesh_siw
Community Member
DO NOT BUY FROM CHEAPSTORE OR EABY ......
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
CHEAPSTORE is registered in United States ??

If you are referring to the Mumbai Cheapstore MR Viraani

Please check again ... contact him .. i guess there must have been some confusion !!

Regards Superstores_Tech
Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

As Ankur said, sometimes the product may not have dispatched due to lack of communication. The best possible way is make a phone call to your seller. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

gauravaneeja
Community Member
Hi Rajesh !

You better lodge an FIR against the Seller and ask the COPS to get you some contact info about the seller like address, landline contact no, etc from the Bank account details where you have deposited the sheque.

So you can very well trace the guy.

Regards,
Gaurav Aneeja.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
its better if rajesh clarifies who exactly the seller is.

he must be havign the details already. Superstores_Tech
Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

dondevilneverdies
Community Member
Hi,

As you have not received the item yet from the seller and it has been one month, you can file an item not received dispute by going to the link I have provided below:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/inr-snad-policy.html

Once you are on this page, you can easily file a dispute against the seller by clicking on the "Open an Item Not Received or Significantly Not as Described dispute" link appearing on this page.

Regards.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

vikramcds
Community Member
Hold on just a minute,
There is an easy solutio for this problem!I`m surprised that the other ebay users didn`t consider this before!
The seller accept only demanddraft or cheque!He dosaen`t accept paisaypay.So the buyer can get his adress in checkout!Orelse he can goto my ebay and view the payment details for that item and he`ll get the seller"cheapstore"`s adress!Now he can file an Fir in the police and they can trace him out by his adress!So,Rajesh in this way,yu can easily get either the camera or a full refund.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

vikramcds
Community Member
Hold on just a minute,
There is an easy solution for this problem!I`m surprised that the other ebay users didn`t consider this before!
The seller accept only demanddraft or cheque!He dosen`t accept paisaypay.So the buyer can get his adress in checkout!Orelse he can goto my ebay and view the payment details for that item and he`ll get the seller"cheapstore"`s adress!Now he can file an Fir in the police and they can trace him out by his adress!So,Rajesh in this way,yu can easily get either the camera or a full refund.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

forensics_fan
Community Member
rajesh_siw, it was Cheapstor, not ebay, that was cheating you. As of now, cheapstor has been removed from ebay. Probably because of too many complaints of fraud.

I hope you have filed the Item Not Received dispute.

As you have seen, there are cheaters on ebay. They only pretend to have an item hoping you will send money.

Be very careful when buying electronic items on ebay. Make sure the seller has lots of good feedback. Cheapstor had zero.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply