New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wifi

I have an internet connection(Broadband Connection wih usb dsl modem) for my home pc, i want to share that connection with my laptop which has an inbuilt wifi. I heard from somebody that it can done via wireless routers. Can anyone tell me whether it...

how to draw members to my listing to generate sales?

hi guys, i intend to sell products on ebay soon. i want to know what are the most effective techniques to ensure that a large number of members visit my listing so as to generate reasonable amount of sales in a reasonable amount of time? looking forw...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unpaid Item strike

Hi, what exactly is a Unpaid Item strike, what does this strike do to my account? Will I be suspended, removed? or will my action be limited on ebay?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

can anyone please help me??

I had sold an item, for which the payment was not sent by the seller. i raised the dispute, and finally got an "final value credit". can anyone explain what this final value credit is?? does it mean that i get my money from ebay? regards

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers, Do watch this post and reply.

Hello eBayers ! I'm Rakesh Dogra from Delhi. I'm a new seller on eBay. I've been going through the Community Boards and found that most of the sellers have not received their Paisa Pay Payments due to some or the other reasons. Well, being a new sell...

Can U Help Me???

Hi, Can anyone please let me know how do i ship mobile phone. i tried with all the courier companies and everyone wasnt ready to send mobile phone through courier. can anyone please tell me how do i send the mobile phone. Thanks

warrantee matter????

i would like to know how some ppl providing warranty on mobile accessories... like Mem Card/reader, etc. bcz in mumbai gray market they dont provide any warranty on these products... plz reply....!!!!!!!!:)

cliniq cosmetics

Dear members, i would like to know and get all the details of the cliniq products , including prices. Dear members, i am looking out for a cosmetic of cliniq company. Please mention the price list also. Following are the items , i need- clq sc dw moi...

ebay and cheapstore doing FRAUD FRAUD with me

hi everybody, i wnat to tell you a shocking truth that ebay and a member cheapstore is doing fraud with me . i have won the Sony Dv handycame on 21 june,2006 . for this I have deposited Rs. 13625 in the bank account of cheapstore by cheque . but now ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HELP ME GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

READ THIS----READ THIS-------READ THIS!!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO ME EVERYBODY !!!!!!!!!! im new to e- bay im gonna purchase this item nokia 7710 from SANJAYJAIN72 i keep contacting this guy and ask him his a/c no. and phone no. but he does not reply I SAW H...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

beware of fraud seller

i am a victim of fraud seller . thru ebay i have won sony camcorder from seller cheapstor - lucknow @ rs.6600/- on 23.06.2006 . the seller has repeatedly phoned me and mailed me asking for pmt. he has given his idbi bank a/c no. but idbi having no br...

cheated by electronex_in1

Dear Friends, I had bid for a nokia mobile offered by this seller in which i observed a very typical thing::: the mobile listing started from 6800, and i bid 7000.. just five minutes before the bidding ended, someone bid 7200 , and i bid 7400. now ap...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful