cheated by electronex_in1

tariquesid
Community Member
Dear Friends,
I had bid for a nokia mobile offered by this seller in which i observed a very typical thing::: the mobile listing started from 6800, and i bid 7000.. just five minutes before the bidding ended, someone bid 7200 , and i bid 7400. now apparently, it seems that the bid of 7200 was a dummy bid by the seller.
Also, the mobile didnt arrive in right time, and i constantly phoned the seller. It seems that the seller first puts his "selling bid", and if his article is sold, he goes around in the market, and gets a piece on which he can get handsome margin
THe mobile arrived in a very bad shape and i constantly talked to the seller, over phone and also mail, but no response.
Can anyone help me on what to do?? I am already contacting cybercrime investigation cell, TV Channels, and also police department , to ascertain the genuinness of the phone, and also trace the whole deal, as in many such cases, it might be possible that stolen items may be disposed off on ebay
If anyone has faced such incident wherein the article has been recieved in non working status, he may please advise me on how his problem was solved
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

cheated by electronex_in1

superstores_tech
Community Member
Firstly you need to determine wether the product was different than what was described in the listing.

As it is evident from your post that it was indeed different then what was described you must start a dispute using the ebay dispute console. This will help your case.

Ebay has its own buyer protection program aswell.

Now the amount being below 10000 you should be reimbursed the full amount be ebay itself !!

Regards Superstores_Tech
Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 2 of 2
latest reply