New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buying on ebay

I am not able to get cod for my order i want the option cod before i was able to do but not now y is it so i want to order but i want to pay want to pay with the option cash on deliviry

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

COD

Hi, Do  we have cash on delivery facility? Thanks

Item shipped by royal mail to India not received yet

I bought an item from ebay UK on 29th and it was shipped on the same day by royal mail airmail (small packets). After the estimated delivery time was over, I contacted the seller and his reply was to wait till the item arrives. He didn't provide a tr...

Samsung S3 not working in three months

Hi, I purchased new Samsung Galaxy S 3 III GT-I9300 - 16GB - 2GB RAM - White in Dec 18, 2013. On getting the product, I came to know that product do not come with Manufacture warranty and tried to return. eBay closed the issue saying it was already m...

Payback points mistakenly redemmed

I mistakenly redemmed my payback points on ebay india nut i didnt make any purchase how can i get back my payback points plz refund my payback points. This is cheat

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Coupon 150of

I need a 150off coupon i have registered a new account cant find the concerned department,help me

I phone 4s

Mai ne new iPhone 4S sale kiya tha.. But so new iPhone replesh ho k aaya hai.. Mai ne net pe check kiya to wo mera IPhone reples ho k aaya tha .. So pehle IMEI NUMBER DAL K CHEK KAR LO K IPHONE K **bleep** MAI

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful