cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item shipped by royal mail to India not received yet

I bought an item from ebay UK on 29th and it was shipped on the same day by royal mail airmail (small packets). After the estimated delivery time was over, I contacted the seller and his reply was to wait till the item arrives. He didn't provide a tracking id also.

Can someone tell me how long it would take for the item to reach India? Whom should I contact for knowing about its current shipment status?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

raise a cliam from PayPal with in 45 days of purchase. usually item get delivered to India in 30 days or 40 days. if you haven't recieced the item with in 40 days. please, raise a claim going to your PayPal account. if you don't do it in 45 days, you lose your money.

and it is seller responsibility to provide correct tracking details. if you are unable to track and haven't received it in 40 days, it most likely that the seller is cheating you.

so do the needful from your side, by going to PayPal, and mention that i am unable to track the item and if you haven't received the item in 40 days only then raise a claim.

hope this helps.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I'll wait for another 10 days to see if it arrives. Thanks for responding to my query.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

hello,

i have pruchased phone from ebay.co.uk,item shipped via royal mail on 03/04/2014.

ipsweb tracking shows 

4/4/2014 9:30:00 PMUNITED KINGDOMLANGLEY HWDCSend item abroad (EDI-received)AirDELHI FOREIGN POST OFFICE  
4/17/2014 11:25:25 AMINDIADELHI, EMS SPEED POST CENTREReceive item at office of exchange (Inb)AirDELHI INTERNATIONAL MAIL CENTRE  
4/17/2014 12:59:11 PMINDIADELHI, EMS SPEED POST CENTRESend item to customs (Inb)AirS.E. AHMEDABAD  
4/21/2014 10:40:04 AMINDIAAHMEDABAD SUB FGN PORecord item customs information (Inb)AirS.E. AHMEDABAD
Retention reason : Other

what can i do now ?

what is the meaning of      Retention reason : Other

please help me.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply