New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

imported phones

Can any one xplain me about the items labelled as imported?? Do i get manufacturer warranty? In case of blackberry phones what is the difference between the original phones and imported phones? Do i get to use all features and applications ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Shipping address

I want to buy a mobile. But my shipping address is not registerd by seeler. What can i do?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong display of product

I see in the pictures of TEMPERED GLASS PREMIUM SCREENGUARD for XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4G SCRATCH PROTECTOR displayed by you, that there are two perforations made on the protector. The larger one is for the ear piece and the other one is for the front cam...

About product gurantee.

dear team,can i get certificate on purchase of Valentine's Gift Pure Gold Foil Rose. need your answer. Thanks,Rakesh Patel.

Can't list multiple quantity items

hi i have created a selling account on 21st of this month but i am getting good responses from the buyers all my items are now sold out & shipped but i am not getting the option for multiple quantity listing saw that i need to have 5 selling feedback...

Shipping options for new sellers

Hello, I am new to e-bay, I would like to know what are the shipping options that are avialable in India which can help us complete the first 30 orders by ourselves? What are the courier services which provide reasonable prices to sellers?

Ebay Refunds

A couple of days ago we sold a jacket to a lady on Ebay. All the details on the item were precise and correct including the size. The lady has received the item but now wants a refund because it doesn`t fit her. The item was big and very heavy and co...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful