New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

coupn code

i just buy 1 item n apply coupn aftr that i got discount but aftr compltng buying process when i track my order they showin original price of that product....so whn they ll dlvred me that product...i need to pay full paymnt ?????

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

want to buy

I want to buy Mac lipstick matte. But I don't know how to pay as I don't have credit card.

International purchasing and Payments

Some products in euro or gbp I have to purchase from ebay.in. I have only Indian debit card or netbanking to pay. Can I pay with these? Will PayPal supports any Indian debit card to pay in euro or gbp through ebay.in. Can anybody help me? confused en...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Product damaged defeated

I brought a digiflip pro xt 712 2nd generation tablet and while I received and worked with it. Just only 1 hour its working lasts.later it switches off automatically and that's it it doesn't get on again. When contact the seller they said they are re...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i have not received yet

Txn Date: 21 Feb 2016 Apple iPhone 4 - 16 GB -Black- Smartphone Hi, I have booked this iphone to Ebay on 21-Feb-2016 and i have received a msg from your side you will delivered this phone latest by 24-Feb-2016. Again, 24-Feb-2016 i have received a ms...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Indian Debit Cards accepted by Paypal

I have a client who will be sending money through Paypal for which I need to activate my Paypal account using either a Credit or Debit card. I was told by a bank that payments received on the credit card go to the crdit card account. Which means each...

• 39 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Fraudulent rare seeds

Dear Ebay There are a few reports that items bought on Ebay are wrong supply. They are misrepresented. Example : Rare seedsInstead of rare seeds some common seeds are shipped. I just bought two packets of rare seeds . Now i am worried. Please reply r...

excess weight most of the time

Dear Team, I am facing problem of excess weight on my package. most of the time, min considered weight is 500gm. my all material is below 200gm. please tell me issue. or let us provide adding weight for package. Thanks

One Question

HI Ebay, I work for shoutingblogger, A well known tech blog. we are looking forward to join ebay for affilation? I am not able to find the register link or affilation link on ebay . I want to know do ebay allow affilation ?

Need help

If someone could pls share the grievance cell e-mail ID and mobile number. My 2000 bucks are at stake. I have been ridiculously dodged by the customer care team during the last 2 months.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not received

I purchased an item on 22nd of Dec 2015, got delivered to a wrong location on 24th. I raised a claim on 27th, which got closed unseasonably. Now I am helpless, tried my hard but....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful