New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I have a venture known as Art ka keeda that means which products we make are different and artistic.

HI, We produce wall frames with unique designs. We also make dishes which have unique design pasted in venyl sheets to hang on walls of kitchen, hotels and kids bedroom with cartoon characters and alphabets on the dishes. How can i make them sell on ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

USPS AND INDIA POST PROBLEM

So I Bought A Apple Watch From EBAY On 14/12/2015 and The Seller Provided Me Tracking Of OF USPSI Tracked It On 15/12/2015 It Reached UNITED KingDom I Don't Know Why And Then On 16/12/2015 It Finally ReacHed India IGI (Indra Gandhi Airport) and Then ...

Very Worst Experience with EBay

One of the essesnce of online purchase is that we cant feel the product either know about the quality of the product. We are just viewing it before ordering a product in a website on the assumption if we dont get satisfied with the product, our money...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how return

I got a defective product and claim(refund within 10 days initiated) is successful. But how to return the product to seller?

16gb pendrive offer coupon

Hi, I m vinay from Bangalore. I m a new user for eBay.in but I didn't get any coupon code for 16gb pendrive only for Rs.79. My friend has got this and she is also a new user for eBay.in. So I m requesting u please provide me this offer asap. My numbe...

shopping against cash on delivery

I am a new user to Ebay.I want to buy a scandisk pendrive of 16 GB for rupees Seventy nine only.But i donnot have any option of payment other than Cash on Delivery Mode.Please helpI can only buy by Cash on Delivery

Cod not shown as payment option

I have opted to buy an item that shows COD available but when trying to proceed with buying it..cod is not shown as an option. Does it come as another named option?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancel Order

Samsung Galaxy J5 Dual Sim,LTE+GSM 8GB 13MP + 5MP | 1 Year Manufacturer WarrantyI have recently ordered Samsung Galaxy J5 Dual Sim and paid. But due to some reason I want have to cancel but there is no option at ebay to cancel plz tell me how to canc...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"page not responding" error..

Hi, Whenever I try to purchase any item.. i get "page not responding" error..I am facing this problem since last 3 - 4 days... I have tried clearing cookies also..but still getting the same error.. totally frustrated now..

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful