New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PARCEL NOT DELIVERED

ITEM n° CW616931527USnew searchLocal Date and TimeCountryLocationEvent TypeMail CategoryNext OfficeExtra Information4/2/2016 11:01:00 AMUnited States of America (the)760439998Receive item from customer (Otb)AirDELHI FOREIGN POST OFFICE 4/5/2016 10:06...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No response regarding refund

Dear ebay,I have been trying for my refund for last 25 **bleep**ing days at an interval 72hrs.cuz u people told me that i will receive a a call with 72 hrs and its been 25 days and i have called 8 times and waited for 25 days and havent received any ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong product recived

I recived wrong product.i can't contact ebay person.how i trust online purchase.c.c is not good.ebay guarantee is not working.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fake sellers and fake product

I hv place 2 times order for diffrrnt seller and still not delivered and they are also unavailable for contact... Giving wrong tarke id. and name of courier service... Bul**bleep**....very disappointing from ebay service....And money also still not r...

Head phone

I buy my MI PISTON 3 HEADPHONE this is duplicate or not working nd eBay team not support me so plz don't buy on this plate form very bad service and also item recive in 15 days

Duplicate product sale by dealer

I have received this memory card but this card is not seal pack inner side at the time of received & this card is not work properly,this card is showing space 33.50 GB but it is useless this card having many problems ,like some time not move data to ...

Unable to get original invoice of my order

Hi,I have purchased I Xiaomi Mi 4i on 25-Nov-2015. Ebay didn't send me invoice of mobile at the time of delivery. This phone has came with one year manufacture warranty. Around 3 weeks ago I faced display issue in the phone. So I went Xiaomi service ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful