cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Withdrawal of -ve or neutral feedback.

Hi,
A buyer gave me a negative feedback on mistaken assumptions and afterwards he bought that item.Its a good one and he should be satisfied by now.Thats how I started in eBay with a -ve and new tag on me.But afterwards I had some excellent buyers.They are really nice people.Please help me on how I can pursue this gentleman to mutually withdraw feedback.Thanx,
Amitava
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

touch_and_shine
Community Member
Hello amitava123gems!! Dear u can mutually withdraw feedback with ur buyer with the help of this link --- http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MFWRequest

touch_and_shine
http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine
Seller on Ebay.in
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

Hi touch_and_shine,Dear friend,
Last time also you helped me to solve my problem.I am sooooooo grateful to you and other friends here.I find the community very very cosy and congenial.Buyers are valuable to us sellers.I have given him my best service. Just want one point more.Anybody can make a mistake.I look at it that way.Thanx again.Truely
Amitava
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Hi,

I have seen your profile and its showing 83.3 %

If you write to your first buyer, he may agree to withdraw it mutually.

This would help your feedback from 83.3 % to an excellent 100%.

Is there a time limit to requesting mutual feedback withdrawal?
Both you and your trading partner must request feedback withdrawal within 30 days from the time the feedback was left or within 90 days of the transaction, whichever is longer.

So, I think you don't have much time left to negociate a mutual feedback withdrawal.

SO HURRY-UP.

regards

IndConcepts

customer

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

touch_and_shine
Community Member

Thanks
for the nice comments amitava123gems. I hope whatever help I have provided u is
satisfactory. I agree with your this statement --- I find the community very
very cosy and congenial.Buyers are valuable to us sellers.I have given him my
best service.

touch_and_shine

http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine

Seller on Ebay.in

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Hi dear IndConcepts,
I just posted the request to the buyer.I pray to God that he agrees.
Anyways I can try only.That gentleman also must agree. Thanx for your sympathy and help.Truely,
Amitava
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

If you fail mutual agreement with your buyer, you can use an ebay approved mediator like squaretrade.com, they will mediate for you and remove your feedback ( even if the buyer dont respond to it).
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

Hi touch_and_shine,onesimpleman_in1 and of course indconcepts,
You had been angel to me.But I tell you this buyer gentleman is also good and a perfect gentle man.I am doubly sure it was a mistake.That thing has been withdrawn and my feed back score is 5 now.Possibly I can apply for a shop.Selling gems right now,but I want to sell coins and antiques also.Can I sell them from the same shop?But why not?I understand, I can sell anything under the sun in eBay.in.Hi all of you,all the community,wish you a very good night.I am happyyyyyy.
Thanx again,Truely,,Amitava
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

Happy to know the feedback has been removed. If you have antiques to sell, please give me a preview. I would be intrested.
Thank you and happy selling!!
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Hi Simple man,Dear,
I just listed two coins.One is a victorian pie and the other is a pie sikka.The second one is probably a Bengal Regency.Got to refresh my knowledge of numismatics. Forgotten many things.I used to collect pocket watches and china mostly.The best piece is probably a silver hunting watch.You must be knowing this thing has a cover. It has a beautiful key separately for winding.I also have antique stamps both Indian and foreign.A huge collection of Indin FDC s.I'll not sell all of them.Lets see how it works out.May change my mind.Thanx.Truely,
Amitava
Message 10 of 18
latest reply