New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I may be getting cheated...HELP!!!

hello all.. I am a relatively new user to e-bay. I have always hesitated from buying anything off the internet as i felt that it is very unsafe and too risky; almost like gambling. But then, there was something i wanted to buy very desperately but di...

nigerian fraud

i listed a nokia6610i for sale and it was bought by a person called jackdave22. after i asked for payment, he sends me a mail asking the product to be shiped to nigeria and that he will pay by western union money order. my shiping details clearly say...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what if a buyer does not pay ?

hi everyone, i am a new seller. the items i have listed get mainly bids from new buyers with no feedback. i feel skeptical about these members. if someone bids for a product and doesn't buy what should i do? and how long should i wait for the custome...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shop category?

Hi Dear eBayer friends, Probably I made a mistake.Its like this.Subscribed to a shop.During listing I was asked to choose a category. There were about 19 categories. I have choosen the category as 1. Thats probably a mistake.I want to revise that as ...

Withdrawal of -ve or neutral feedback.

Hi, A buyer gave me a negative feedback on mistaken assumptions and afterwards he bought that item.Its a good one and he should be satisfied by now.Thats how I started in eBay with a -ve and new tag on me.But afterwards I had some excellent buyers.Th...

Beware of nigerian scammers using indian address to bid

Sellers beware of nigerian scammers who are now using indian address to register and then buy your products and send mails like this Dear Seller, I am the winner of your Ebay listed item. I am buying this item as a birthday gift for my kid brother in...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to use feature listing

I m a new user so i dont have any feedback. but i want to use feature listing .So how can use this listing and what is the charge of using feature listing.

How ebay charge us for any services used

if we used any services of ebay like feature listing ,paypal how it charges money from us . can anybody suggest which category we should put electric chimney in and does this kind of expensive items sells in ebay.

How to use paypal

Is paypal a good option of providing the buyers with a payment option. How to register for paypal and will then ebay deduct any amount for it.Is papal riskfree to use

Your opinion wanted on Overseas Travel

Hi Guys Need some help urgently! I am trying to do my thesis on Indians traveling overseas, especially to Singapore. For my online survey, I need your help to fill it in if you have travelled abroad in the last 2 years. If you know anyone else who ha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i m a new user can anybody help

I have just join ebay. I want to sell an electric chimney at a price of rs.9,900 in auction format.I want to set a reserve price.so wat reserve price should i set so that deal is profitable to me. and if the auction closes at the a lesser amount not ...

Courier charges

For me the stumbling block to international sale still remains the prohibitive courier charges quoted by reputed cos like DHL. For example a saree parcel to USA would cost me Rs2500/- This certainly makes the interested foreign buyers weary. they jus...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

custom duty

I am planning to buy golf equipment from ebay USA and would like it to be delivered in India. Can anybody tell me about the custom duty imposed on such goods and does the courier pays for it to be charged later at the time of delivery?