cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdraw my money from my Paypal account via Xoom

basafath
Community Member
Hi everybody
I have a client who has sent my payment to my Paypal account. Is there a way by which I can withdraw this money by using Xoom.com?
Thanks
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hello,
If you have signed up with xoom.com. Here's how you can do the transfer:
1. Click on 'Send Money' LINK after logging in.
2. Enter beneficiary details (you could give the Bank account name, etc., if you want it deposited in your account; 50 Indian Banks supported including ICICI, HDFC, SBI, J&K Bank).
3. A PayPal login page will appear; enter your UserName & password and the amount to send.
4. You will receive a confirmation email from xoom.com soon afterwards.
USUALLY TAKES 2-3 working days to get the PayPal money in your INDIAN Bank account through xoom.com.
READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. 🙂

Regards
Shahnawaz
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

basafath
Community Member
Each time I try to transfer my funds from paypal through xoom to my bank account, i face a unique problem. While xoom authorizes my payment it leads me to paypal webpage where i have to add my card details. I already have a verified paypal account. But inspite of that each time i am asked for the card details. when i re-enter the card details it says that, card detail is already entered.

Let me repeat myself. I am using my HDFC Netsafe virtual card created from my HDFC debit card for this whole process. How do I resolve this problem?
I am totally out of focus. Please help.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

durga.jewellery
Community Member
Hi everybody,

I am SANJAY GUPTA and I want you all to think about giving online payment option on eBay.in also because my buyer's are asking me to give paypal option on eBay.in

Regards,
SANJAY GUPTA
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

hapibuy
Community Member
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to get to your notice that I have received a mail regarding policy violation. I have despatched 22 pen drives (details mentioned below) to the buyer (Mr.Preetam Chawhan)
Consignment Number : 224088168 to 224088177 TOTAL 22 ITEM
Date : Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Booked Date : December 01, 2007
Booked From : PUNE HEAD OFFICE
Destination : PUNE HEAD OFFICE
http://ondot.info/index.asp
I would like to know the voilation of policy commited by me so that I do take care of not commiting the mistake again and request you to release the payment which is blocked by Paisa Pay and release my suspended account.

AND I HAVE SAND THREE TIME I WONT FIND REPLY SO.
YOU PEPOLE SEE AND
Regards,
Vidisha Bajoria
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

wealthautomation
Community Member
You don't have to use Xoom to get money to your bank. You can directly transfer the amount to your bank using the Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) facility built into Paypal. Just add your bank details to your Paypal account and withdraw money to your bank from Paypal.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply