cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vote for your favourite community member!!!

djbasumatari
Community Member
Dear All,

We would like to thank all our community members for the community spirit and bonding that everyone has shown. Many users have gone out of their way to help understand the www.eBay.in site, to propagate safe buying and trading, increasing business and for many other reasons.

During the course of last year, fourteen numbers of eBay.in registered-sellers* have been recognized for their outstanding contribution to the community. Now eBay.in would like its community members to vote and select the three (3) best community member-sellers and nominate them as “Community Champions 2006”.

eBay.in will than sponsor the following best practice sharing programs for these 3 nominated user-sellers so that they can share the best practices to all our other users to further enhance their ebay experience:-

For the Community Champion with the highest vote – Participation in eBay Live 2006 in Las Vegas, USA.
For the Community Champion with the second highest votes - Internship program with one of the Top eBay sellers in South East Asia.
The Community Champion with the third highest votes - Internship program to one of the Trade Attract Events in South East Asia.

So, go ahead and vote for your favorite eBay.in community member-seller so that such member-seller can further enhance your eBay.in experience. You can vote in the following link - http://pages.ebay.in/promotion/communitychampions.html.

With warm regards

D.J. Basumatari
Category Management,
eBay India

* Only users whose ID was not in suspended state as of the 24th of April 2006 and who had indulged in any selling activity in Q1'06 (January-March) have been nominated for the Community Champions.
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Hi ,congrats to you 3.Its been a right selection.I am happy with the results.Truly,Amitava
Message 21 of 24
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

Congratulations to all the winners. Wish you very happy journey. Enjoy & make India proud with your innovative & intelligent actions in the programmes. 😄

Sapana, will the ebay election commission publish a detailed result 😉 I think Umang must have missed narrowly, wanna check that. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
My Heartiest Congratualations to :-

1) anmol_kreations
2) thethirdi
3) brand.deal

I know Abhishek & Shuaib ..... they are real Champs.
I am not aware of anmol_kreations ....Champion of Champions.

I hope all three would remain in touch with the Community and share their memorable experiences.

best regards

Umang Midha .

IndConcepts logo7

http://stores.ebay.in/IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 23 of 24
latest reply

techchase
Community Member
Hi there,

Got a sneak peak in to the certificates being issued to the Community Champions.

I ran in to a ebay employee today and he was carrying them (Sorry dude forgot your name). I had met him before during a ebay academy meet in mumbai.

THey looked good and probably the winners shall be getting them soon.

Regards

AA
Message 24 of 24
latest reply