Shipping options for new sellers

Hello,

I am new to e-bay, I would like to know what are the shipping options that are avialable in India which can help us complete the first 30 orders by ourselves? What are the courier services which provide reasonable prices to sellers?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Shipping options for new sellers

Hi Rana, 

Did u got any informataion regarding this?? i'm new to ebay. 

Me too searching some cheap and best courier services in india for the 1st month??

Can u help me on it??

Regards,

Sundar.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

i am using DTDC/FEDEX but its useless for no reason now my account is suspended just sold hardly 3 items without any response nothing they suspended my account claiming for POI,POA & PROOF OF MERCHANDISE but if they not let me sell from where I will get the Proof Of Merchandise people who are selling here they are also taking supply for only one person from whom I take for imported mobiles but since they have source they r making fake invoice genuine bills & passing offs & we normal sellers r just stuck & suspended for no reason so try other selling website who knows how to behave with their sellers too don't waste your time bro

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I agree with you sir. Proof of merchandise ha ha ha. How can u get invoice for Chinese items. All items from China without Bill. No one pays duties at all. That is why Chinese items are cheap.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply