Sellers, Do watch this post and reply.

suttind.ltd
Community Member
Hello eBayers !

I'm Rakesh Dogra from Delhi.

I'm a new seller on eBay.

I've been going through the Community Boards and found that most of the sellers have not received their Paisa Pay Payments due to some or the other reasons.

Well, being a new seller, i am offering only Paisa Pay to my Buyers so that they can trust eBay and complete the Transaction without the fear of getting conned.

So i'm quite afraid whether i'll receive my Paisa Pay payments or not ?
Because if i ship the items after confirmation of payment, and then if i do not receive the Paisa Pay cheque, its going to be a great loss for me.

Sellers, please reply and suggest me whether i should accept Paisa Pay payment or Cheque, D.D. and other modes of payment.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

That is not true.PaisaPay is most efficient and 101% trustworthy.They will serve millions and cater to the smallest need of any single user.I am sooooooooooooooo much grateful to them for many many reasons.
On the other hand,buyers who choose to pay by person to person bank transfer,are somewhat vulnerable.
I ,though sometimes accept payment by that,but I always discourage buyers to opt for such transactions.You have taken correct decision and I can write on a stamp paper that you are fully protected by PaisaPay.Ofcourse you pay for that,but that is just nominal.You cant imagine how much deduction international banks transfer cost you. PaisaPay charge almost nothing compared to that.
And they work ,my God,so efficient.
In fact CS and PaisaPay are best items in eBay india.
Thanx,
Truly,
Most humbly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi Rakesh,
Well no doubt about paisa pay's efficiency and trustworthiness but I would suggest you add Demand Draft and if possible local pick up as other payment methods. See, only those people who have a debit/credit card can use paisa pay. For the convience of other buyers you should have these payment options.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

essech
Community Member
No doubt PaisPay works fine, both domestiaclly and internationally, though the international confirmation takes a wee bit longer these days. i don't know why this is so. I have never had any problem so far with PaisaPay. Best of luck.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

I have always received my PaisaPay payment on time. I am very much satisfied with PaisaPay. There are instances when the payment to some got a bit delayed due to natural calamities, strikes, technical faults etc. But its part of life. There is no chance of loosing your money with PaisaPay. So, do not worry at all, go for it and have a nice business. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 5 of 5
latest reply