Less amount received

essech
Community Member
A new buyer from France has paid less amount for an item before asking for the invoice and eBay has confirmed payment received. Now how does the buyer pay the balance amount which I've already intimated her? How do I send a fresh invoice to her for the balance amount so that she pays by credit card? Any quick help from the smart community?
Bye
Essech
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Less amount received

indconcepts
Community Member
I think that you ship only to India but an International Buyer has paid you less amount on shipping.

You have already conveyed her the same.

Now either you receive the balance amount through PayPal (or some suitable other means) or ask your buyer to agree for mutual cancellation of the deal and refund the money.

Your Buyer can then buy again at the agreed amount.

Someone from ebay may clarify if there is any other option available.

Umang Midha .

IndConcepts logo7

http://stores.ebay.in/IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Less amount received

Hi,
Easiest way is to send a payment request from paypal.
Log in to paypal and click on request money and type in the details ( ie email address of the seller) and send out a payment request for the outstanding money.

If you do not have a paypal account, try refunding the amount the customer has paid, and then the auction status will be unpaid, and then try paying again.
Regards,
Onesimpleman
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Less amount received

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

I think Umang is right here. Ask the buyer to pay remaining amount via PayPal or cancle the transaction and refund the payment. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Less amount received

essech
Community Member
Hello,
Thanks all. Problem is I've not registered with PayPal. Refund process must involve fees. Is there any way I can send a revised payment information (Invoice) to the buyer for the balance amount?
Bye
Essech
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Less amount received

snrama
Community Member
Hi Essech,

The best thing if you look forward to sell is, register a new account http://www.paypal.com/

Ask the buyer to pay the remaining amount and send a request money from the paypal. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Less amount received

rishabh_iitk2001
Community Member
hi,
The paypal has a withdraw limit of $150 for indian sellers.
Unverified account has a withdraw limit of $2500 and monthly limit of $500. The charges for indian sellers are very high for accepting a credit card payment.
It is 3.4% + $.30 + 0.5%(accepting payment from non indian buyer). You can ask for a cheque in indian rupees which reachs you after 15 - 20 business days. The charges for cheque are $5 + 2.5% of the amount($ to rupee conversion charges).
I hope the information helps
Cheers, ๐Ÿ™‚

Rishabh
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Less amount received

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello essech,

You have already received some help from the Community. Regarding the question of sending a revised invoice, you can do that provided the buyer has not paid initially through PaisaPay, and you have not marked the item as 'Payment Received'. In this case, I presume that the buyer must have paid using PaisaPay, hence you cannot send a revised invoice.
Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Less amount received

Hi,
If you want ask the seller to to pay to my paypal, I will pay you the money in INR, if that is of any help!!
Regards
Onesimpleman
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Less amount received

essech
Community Member
Hi,
Thanks for all the suggestions and offers of help. I'll decide on one of the options soon.
Essech
Message 10 of 11
latest reply