Doubt with the PayPal

snrama
Community Member
Hi All,

I have a doubt with the Paypal. I don't have credit card as of now and my paypal account is unverified. Could I make the transactions and could withdraw the amount without verification? ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Doubt with the PayPal

rishabh_iitk2001
Community Member
Hi,
Yes, you could withdraw the money from paypal account. Unverified account has a withdraw limit of $2500 and monthly limit of $500.
The charges for indian sellers are very high for accepting a credit card payment.
It is 3.4% + $.30 + 0.5%(accepting payment from non indian buyer). You can ask for a cheque in indian rupees which reachs you after 15 - 20 business days. The charges for cheque are $5 + 2.5% of the amount($ to rupee conversion charges).
I hope the information helps but you should verify it on the paypal website.
Cheers, ๐Ÿ™‚

Rishabh
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Doubt with the PayPal

snrama
Community Member
Hi Rishabh,

Thank you very much! :-D ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Doubt with the PayPal

hello Mr. sharma

As replying you , i have same doubt that i have paypal account but i m not varified in it , and as i my items i want to sell in abroad . so , i want to ask other members that if he had made transaction in it.(like without being varified) than how the whole process will done in paypal.

And when we going to deal with other abroad buyer that , would he will going to deal with us as we are unvaried status . and when paypal sending us a cheque , what happen if cheque lost during postage .

I m thankfull to all here who giving us answer.I will write in future in this matter.
thank you.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply