cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indian Debit Cards accepted by Paypal

basafath
Community Member
I have a client who will be sending money through Paypal for which I need to activate my Paypal account using either a Credit or Debit card.
I was told by a bank that payments received on the credit card go to the crdit card account. Which means each time I withdraw this money I will have to swipe my credit card for which I might be charged.
Can anybody tell me which Indian debit card will be accepted by Paypal? Will Punjab national bank debit cards be accepted?
Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: Indian Debit Cards accepted by Paypal

nitesh_vyas8421
Community Member
But i add my new SBI YUVA VISA DEBIT CARD But it can't be added and the message show your card refused by the bank... and not add.I have active card but can't be added for that reason my listing processes is now stoped.Please help my how to add it step by step....?
Message 21 of 40
latest reply

Hi...

As I am Freelance Programmer with Elance and got a Prepaid Master Card. I can help you to transfer PayPal balance as well as PayPal verification. 

Nimesh

Message 22 of 40
latest reply

Hi nilesh,

did your sbi yuva card work for you to pay via paypal?

I have the same problem like you mentioned

Could you help me?

Message 23 of 40
latest reply

Mr. Loser,

DO NOT MISGUIDE PEOPLE FOR YOUR OWN FUN..THE VCC WORKED IN YOUR HDFC..DOESNT MEAN IT WILL WORK FOR OTHER BANKS...DUDE YOU NEED TO START GOING TO KINDERGARTEN AGAIN.

YOU CANNOT USE VCC/debit card in paypal...if anybody like this guy says yes, ask him to upload the money to your account..you can later refund him through NEFT or RTGS...

Message 24 of 40
latest reply

guru-in
Community Member

Hi,

I am using Canara bank visa debit card to buy a product ,But facing transaction issue for buy that item from Paypal.

I have tried four time and each time amount 64.32 is debited (POS withdrawal from paypal )Anyone help us How to buy a product using debit card.What are the banks are supported ?

Thanks is advance

Regards,

Venkatesh

Message 25 of 40
latest reply

Only credit cards are supported by paypal.

Message 26 of 40
latest reply

ICICI Bank Debit cards are accepted

Message 27 of 40
latest reply

nasim0101
Community Member

All IDBI cards are accepted with PayPal. That may be New or Old.

All non chip cards of Axis and ICICI are working also but new cards containg a chip on it not working.

Thank you.

Message 28 of 40
latest reply

can you tell me which debit card accepted in paypal except  hdfc and icici?  and i had one more dout that is i have to purchase in US but it require to pay doller  how can i pay in rupee?

Message 29 of 40
latest reply

I have a syndicate bank debit card through which I want to buy some accessories from eBay paying through pay pal but pay pal is telling that this card is not acceptable and this is my first time paying through pay pal so please any body give me some solution
Message 30 of 40
latest reply