cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOES ANYBODY EVER GOT PAYPAL CHEQUE DELIVERED IN INDIA

Please help me my friends i used paypal to withdraw my funds for the very first time 2 years back and did not got any cheque delivered ever in India then i cancelled the cheque and started taking payments by xoom.com.
now xoom.com has changed their policies and say that now they will no more transfer paypal funds to India anyone can please help me in this situation as i had a very bad experience with paypal and i am very afraid from using it again to withdraw funds

I am having a very huge amount left in Paypal that i want to take out please respond if you have any informations regarding the same. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

ahmed007bond
Community Member
Hai Kaya,

Were you referring to xoom.com for that 19$ cost that you mentioned? I wanted to use xoom.com for transfer of money from my paypal. I went to xoom.com and it seem to work fine. Are they refusing to send money to india? Plz update me, I want to transfer money from my paypal. If there is any other method mail me up..

thanks
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

I WAS NOT CHARGED 19$ FOR KNOWING ABT THE XOOM.COM METHOD I WOULD LOVE TO DISCLOSE THE SAME BUT THINKING ABT SELLING IT ON EBAY .. FOR JUST A DOLLAR DON'T MISUNDERSTAND ME FOR THIS BUT I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY TO COME BACK THAT I SPENT IN KNOWING THE METHOD ON HOW TO TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF PAYPAL. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Hi friends,
If UTI does that,the problem is solved.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Hello,
PayPal Cheques take a long time to deliver at my place; around 25 days. However, I would like to correct indconcepts saying, "But if it gets misplaced then you are in trouble ..... that's because they send it by normal post." One of my cheques was undelivered and I intimated the same to PayPal cutomer care. A stop payment (available after 45 days from chq. issue date) was issued and I got the funds back in my PayPal account minus $15 processing fee.

Regards
Shahnawaz
Message 14 of 14
latest reply