cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOES ANYBODY EVER GOT PAYPAL CHEQUE DELIVERED IN INDIA

Please help me my friends i used paypal to withdraw my funds for the very first time 2 years back and did not got any cheque delivered ever in India then i cancelled the cheque and started taking payments by xoom.com.
now xoom.com has changed their policies and say that now they will no more transfer paypal funds to India anyone can please help me in this situation as i had a very bad experience with paypal and i am very afraid from using it again to withdraw funds

I am having a very huge amount left in Paypal that i want to take out please respond if you have any informations regarding the same. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello Rakhi,

Many people are using PayPal and getting cheques in India.

But if it gets misplaced then you are in trouble ..... that's because they send it by normal post.

Most of the Sellers .... it seems ... are diverting funds from PayPal to other accounts or are utilising those for purchases.

Thats because getting Funds from PayPal might be a problem as far as Income tax is concerned because one might not have the required documents.

Also, many Sellers are just exporting goods by marking them as GIFTS or NO COMMERCIAL value. PayPal or PaisaPay does not issue FIRC (Foriegn Inward Remittance Certificate). This certificate is necessary and one has to assure RBI that the Seller has received Foreign currency agaist exported goods.

In case you have exported goods through proper documentation and are aware about RBI issues then you may get the funds from PayPal in smaller amounts.

I am trying to get an answer from ebay regarding FIRC since a year and a half .... but there has been no concrete reply from them. .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Hi kaya_jewels!

I have withdrawn PayPal cheques 5 times and all have been received by me and have encashed. Due to delay in delivery (about 2 weeks) by normal mail and delay in cheque clearance (sometimes about 2 months) for higher amounts now I am using Xoom's service. I have withdrawn 3 times by Xoom without any hassel.

Regards,
Mohib-uz-Zaman
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

hello, all big sellers.

i m also bit worry that if we getting money in paypal and didnt get cheque from them , its not proper at all.
i think we all should used paisapay as we used in domestic. if international buyer want to buy from us. they have to gone through that payment mode. and i think they can also pay through paypal in paisa pay. i dont know , may be i m wrong but i have heard and read in discussion board.

how xoom.com works? is they give cash at their centers in india ? is it cheaper than paypal ?
need help as i m unvarified in paypal , still can i withdraw money from it ?

thanks. to all you experienced seller.
vims_art
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

spicydealz
Community Member
Hi Kaya

although i dont have a concrete solution for your trouble but i can buy PayPal funds from you.

I will buy almost 150$. Incase thats fine you can create listing on ebay.in and i will buy it. I wil pay by cheque so you wont be charged Paisa Pay fees. You can charge me @ Rs 46 per $.

Although i have creidt cards for this purpose, this is just to help you utilize these funds.

rgds
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Hi friends,

Xoom.com is back for Indians I can now once again take my funds out of paypal system.

But i have also got another method of taking payments from international buyers and the payment method is Wonderful !
Very low fee and immediate payment withdrawl from paypal account ... and we can take our money out from paypal account within minutes in India. I spent 19 $ to know the whole process.

Thanks for all your help. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Hello kaya_jewels,

Do you want to say that you need $19 from us to disclose the process of withdrawing money from our PayPal account? We have always given our suggestions to community members as per our experiences without charging a single penny.
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Hi dear,
What is this xoom business please. I am interested to list items in bulk with paypal button. But I am just worried about the ordinary mail system. I am an architect. I receive a lot of junk mails all time. I never care to open them.
So,if this xoom or whatever works good, nothing can be better.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

jaipur_mart
Community Member
I agree with skygiftworldwide.
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Hi,
The Xoom Process
-----------------
You accept your monies through paypal as you normally do and when the money in paypal becomes substantial , you transfer it to your Indian Bank account through a Xoom transfer.

Xoom is a service which transfers money to India. You can either receive the money directly in your account or collect it from xoom agents ( which costs more). It is completely an online process. Xoom accepts paypal as a method of payment and it is quite fast. You do not have to wait for your cheque.

The problem with xoom is their service charges. Paypal levies you transaction fee which is around 3% to accept money to your account from buyer. On top of it xoom charges you a fee for using paypal and also a service charge which comes around 5%.

When you sell a product on ebay you lose some money on final value fee. If you are willing to loose around 10% of your fee on transaction charges xoom is a good option.

There are other services like Xoom.
remit2india by UTI bank and times money accepts paypal and transfers money to your Indian account and it is cheaper.
Links
www.remit2india.com
www.xoom.com

Regards
Onesimpleman
Message 10 of 14
latest reply