Courier charges

essech
Community Member
For me the stumbling block to international sale still remains the prohibitive courier charges quoted by reputed cos like DHL. For example a saree parcel to USA would cost me Rs2500/- This certainly makes the interested foreign buyers weary. they just vanish after I tell them the se rates.
How come some sellers are quoting Rs 800/- as courier charges for USA. Will somebody please advise in this regard.
How much it costs by Airmail offered by India Post (both Speedpost and ordinary foreign parcel rates please).
essech
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Courier charges

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear essech,

You can't get a good rate if you go directly to Shipping company like DHL, ARAMEX, TNT etc.

They treat you as a retail customer.

But if you commit them good number of parcels every month and become their CREDIT customer, then you can bargain a very good price.

Since your International parcels would be occassional right now, I would suggest that you deal with you national courier company for International packets too.

These national Courier companies have tie-ups with BIG players and are able to offer good price.

I am dealing with Blazeflash, professional etc. and they charge me around Rs. 515 for a 500gm Non-dox packet to USA. For additioanl 500gms the charge Rs.330.

Hope you will get a fair idea and you would be able to crack a good deal for your International shippments.

regards

IndConcepts

customer

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 2 of 2
latest reply