Beware

I purchased GPS Kid watch from Ebay seller <Removed> (Paisa Pay ID 42678219577), seller send the wrong & defective item.

I raise a claim (2039219) & ebay asked to return the item by 14th June. I dispatched the item within due date 14th June 2016 & uploaded the dispatch detail in ebay portal.

However, the item could not deliver in time as there was no recipient at seller address & seller phone also was switched off. Please check ebay comments in claim follow up. ebay also failed to contact the seller.

item returned to seller on 28th June 2016 & I send proof signed copy of receipt to ebay

However, ebay abruptly close the claim in favour of seller on 30th June without listening me.

Now tell me Why I shall suffer where seller send the defective & wrong item. I lost Rs. 3500/- & the item as well even though I did not do any wrong.

Now ebay is mailing that buyer should directly contact seller & seller is telling to contact ebay.

It seems some of ebay claim settlement team members have hands in gloves to settle the claim in favor of seller.

Ebay should refund my money also investigate how such thing can happen.

Raja Roy

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0