New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay is not help and seller is fak

I am sopping is samsung memeory card 32gb but not saller contect rally call mobile no and not cncer oder and not ebay help service only time pass sarvice and money is not passa pay service is good

deduct my money

Sir/Madam,How will i come to know whether my product is successfully ordered or not,cause my acoount money is deducted why??

unable to post my listing

At this time, you can't list any more items with this account. We're sorry for the inconvenience. eBay occasionally places limits on accounts in order to help keep our community safe. This limit isn't a reflection on you -- these same limits apply to...

Beware

I purchased GPS Kid watch from Ebay seller (Paisa Pay ID 42678219577), seller send the wrong & defective item.I raise a claim (2039219) & ebay asked to return the item by 14th June. I dispatched the item within due date 14th June 2016 & uploaded the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Packing material

I am new seller on ebay. And want to know from where i will get packing material. I am not eligible for powership. pls suggest me.

I am new and want to sell on ebay

I am new seller in ebay and want to sell cheaper items in the range of 100-300rs and also not eligible for powership. Which courier facility should i use. I came through that courier company charges very high. pls suggest me.

Not satisfied by product

I like blue color so I ordered blue polo t shirt but at the end I got different colored t shirt which I don't like. I feel very sad for this...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful