cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do u really refund back customer back his money

ankita8939
Community Member
Pathetic customer service, very slow refund process, do t know whether they are going to refund my money or not but I. Definitely not going to leave these people. I am.going to reach out to the top level people of their own company. I have linked in contact of eBay's top officials. I am just waiting for few days then I I'll do practical. paisa pay is 42638333727
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Do u really refund back customer back his money

Even I have the same experience with customer service. Dont know if these guys are actually going to refund my money. I have very bad experience and now 50 days are passed no reply from them no once contacted back after multiple follow ups with them. Ankita could you please share me top level people details. even i would like to contact them and if it doesn't work would sue them in the consumer court for mental harrassement. Paisa pay id + 42336031221
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

ankita8939
Community Member
Thankfully I have got the refund, just keep on trying and call there customer care continuously.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Even I had the same experience. Will never buy any from eBay
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

sdun7933
Community Member

I am also facing same issue what I have to do. Please help me to take a correct decession the claim is close on may 26th of s016. Till I did not get any proper updates or money back.  am I go to consumer court or wait for some days. Please help me   

these following my detials

We are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request and the same will be refunded to your original mode of payment. Please find the details here

Action : Buyer provided a valid return shipment details - Claim approved

Remarks : Hello Sekhar, This email is regarding the eBay Guarantee Claim 1904139 which you had filed for below transaction: As per our telephonic conversation on your registered contact number on 26/5/2016 at 6:52 PM to check the status of the reshipped product. We are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request and closing the claim. Your refund will be sent to you in the form of demand draft and it will take 15-20 working days to reach to you. Note: Sundays and Public Holidays are excluded from working days. Thank you for shopping with eBay. Kind regards, Gunjan eBay Claims Team.

Claim ID:1904139

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hi I am also waited for around 13 days for refund .... but this ebay team somehow cheated me and made me to accept the item. Now they disagree to get the refund back, But still ebay is not responsible for cancelling order. It all dependent on seller side.

If seller is good you will get the refund.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I purchased GPS Kid watch from Ebay seller Aroma Shop (Paisa Pay ID 42678219577), seller send the wrong & defective item.

I raise a claim (2039219) & ebay asked to return the item by 14th June. I dispatched the item within due date 14th June 2016 & uploaded the dispatch detail in ebay portal.

However, the item could not deliver in time as there was no recipient at seller address & seller phone also was switched off. Please check ebay comments in claim follow up. ebay also failed to contact the seller.

item returned to seller on 28th June 2016 & I send proof signed copy of receipt to ebay

However, ebay abruptly close the claim in favour of seller on 30th June without listening me.

Now tell me Why I shall suffer where seller send the defective & wrong item. I lost Rs. 3500/- & the item as well even though I did not do any wrong.

Now ebay is mailing that buyer should directly contact seller & seller is telling to contact ebay.

It seems some of ebay claim settlement team members have hands in gloves to settle the claim in favor of seller.

Ebay should refund my money also investigate how such thing can happen.

Raja Roy

Message 7 of 7
latest reply