New Community Experience
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

one of the worst experience i have got through PROFESSIONAL COURIERS. unprofessional people.

I had a very bad experience with professional courier when i bought 30 pcs of dinner plates, i will never buy any products where in profesional courier despatches . i was buying materieals through amazon and flip kart , the stocks comes through blue ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

6.days clear my problems singal one person for e bay employee...........

Subject: Me taken Sony head phone ur companyHi Madam/sirI put order 2.sony sbh-20Pay for -1398But not working and ur send the product or duplicate ok.......I ll Cal u ..... customer care 6.time not correct propar solluction kWhy......Filpcart and ame...

raising complaint against this ebay

Dear Co-Buyers, Everday this ebay is cheating & exploiting the buyers. Even after raising the claims and providing proper details, ebay is not resolving the consumers grievancces. It seems to be that this is into cheating business. If you look at its...

Product not received till date (20days over )Your product "JONEX PROFESSIONAL.." has been shipped! (

Dear Sir,I ordered jonex schetting shoes on 18th July 2016 and payment deducted the same in my bank account. Today is 8th August 2016. 20 days gone but my product not deliver neither my bank will credit the money. I called daily in customer service. ...

Do u really refund back customer back his money

Pathetic customer service, very slow refund process, do t know whether they are going to refund my money or not but I. Definitely not going to leave these people. I am.going to reach out to the top level people of their own company. I have linked in ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What can I do - buyer says item didn't work.

I sent a remote control car to buyer. Fully tested and in good working order. He came back said it didnt work, that I had lied on my advert, demanded a full refund, and threatened to report me to ebay. I asked him to check battery again and if it did...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please do not use bluedart for shipping

I bought a camera lens and the buyers shipped promptly but the bluedart Hinjewadi branch has kept my courier on hold from last one week. When i personally go to collect it they tell me there is no one to find the parcel. Even customer care makes fake...