cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBay India illegally holding small sellers money before GST. Take action

eBay.in eBay India holding sellers money illegally.
As per rules GST is from 1st July 2017. And sellers who sold items in May and June 2017 their payments blocked on 25th June 2017. They are now asking to provide GST number. So if that is the case why they allowed to place ads and allowed sales process. So that they know already thousands of small sellers do not have GST and they can illegally hold their hard earned money? This is completely illegal. eBay India involve in harassment to small Indian sellers. Government of India should immediately involve and take strict action against eBay India. Also pay compensation along with total money to the sellers. All sellers unite and fight against this illegal work of Ebay India.
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: eBay India illegally holding small sellers money before GST. Take action

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

I think ebay is bankrupt and thts why they are holding our money for no reason.. No remittance processed.. My 40,000/- have been blocked by ebay for no reason..

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Even my paisa pay status remittance status is suspended and eBay has not made it active even after all paperwork submitted.It has been 2 weeks now.
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Its been a whole 1 month since money is on hold by ebay and they are making fake promisis also giving fake dates for crediting money to sellers it is a big issue , every time i call them they replied you have clear all the dues on ebay india (invoice) i had also paid the invoices still its been 15 days no sign of money ... Ebay have to give me 45000 rs and i have cleared all my dues now i am having a feeling that they have ran away with all our money selling ebay to Flipkart.
Sellers have to take action against ebay india.
Message 14 of 14
latest reply