International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay India illegally holding small sellers money before GST. Take action

eBay.in eBay India holding sellers money illegally.As per rules GST is from 1st July 2017. And sellers who sold items in May and June 2017 their payments blocked on 25th June 2017. They are now asking to provide GST number. So if that is the case why...

ebay stopped remittance

Dont do business on ebay.in they had stopped my remittance of 60000 RS due to no gst number. as there is no indian such policy for this but still they are holding my money illegaly . and there is no concrete reply on this matter , first they said you...

Tracking an item from India to Italy

Hi, I bought an item on eBay from an Indian seller and it was shipped on 29th of March using EMS.I read that the usual estimated time of delivery for a EMS parcel from India to Italy is 4 to 10 days, so it should have been arrived, but it has not and...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! We need a Shipping Partner in Delhi or Jaipur - Long Term Business Opportunity

Hello Friends,We are one of the leading sellers on eBay in the health and beauty segment. We are looking for a Shipping Partner or Shipping Agent based at Jaipur or Delhi to dispatch our orders of herbal products received on eBay.Here is the business...

want to refund my money

hi i am manoj and i ordered an phone Nokia2700 clasic.i got that unsell phone inside from ebay. and there was a dublicate nokia battery. and did not any book late inside the box and the phone is defective . phone is not workingso i want to refund you...