International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can I track a purchase from China?

I recently purchased a product from a seller based in China. Its been 2 weeks since I purchased it and I haven't yet recieved my product. I contacted the seller and he gave me the tracking number.. Does anyone have a clue about how I can track my pur...

Friends Never Ship Your Parcels With Blazeflash Couriers They Are Cheaters

Hi Friends, I had an order from a buyer of maldives,asia i usually ship using DTDC but for maldives they were asking RS.2100 which is too high charge as compare to sending other countries with DTDC.After that i went to indiapost they said they dont d...

Turkey Shipment Movement Not Updated On Speedpost Tracking Website

Hi Friends i am used to sell internationally ,i usually use dtdc courier to ship my parcels at international loctions.I recently received an order from a buyer of turkey & decided to ship using Speedpost for the first time as my brother told me there...

The link to send money request through PayPal disappeared for eBay items?

Dear Friends, As we all know, Most of the international buyers prefer PayPal for paying for the eBay items. Previously there was a option to send money request for a eBay auction(s),Where we need to fill all details like total amount,Shipping,Insuran...

Verify Indian Paypa account

Hi everyone, I have an Indian paypal account. It is unverified. I learnt that you can only withdraw 2500 USD total with an unverified account. Then you need to verify it with a credit card. I don't have a credit card and I want to get one for just th...

How long will it take a parcel to arrive from Hongkong to India(Bangalore)?

I have ordered something off e-bay and the seller shipped it on 22nd-Oct by hongkongpost.. When i checked the consignment no in their site, its showing as the item left to its destination on 26-OCT.Even today its showing the same. Which day do you th...