International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I have shop at eBay India. Do I have to subscribe shop separately at US?

Dear Sir/Madam, My shop is showing okay at eBay US. It has been showing at ebay US for last 5 years plus. I was getting reduced fees until recently. Now they are asking for half dollar listing fee. My PaisaPay registration and KYC is completed long b...

Cheapest Courier Companies in Delhi

Hi All, I am an inactive seller on ebay and want to resume selling. Looking for an "International shipping" alternative to Post Office. I want to sell garments less than 500 gm and ship it by courier. (Buyers always need tracking number and fast assu...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Summer update

Hi, Tell you frankly, I dont understand anything. Can anybody explain in understandable english??? Any new feature? Does the author understand what he writes? Thanks in advance, Truly, Amitava

FAQs for International Selling - Clarification to all your questions

Dear all Sellers, Recently, we had lot of problems associated with the withdrawal of the funds and fortunately, it is now resolved. On 9th March 2010, we had a Seller Meeting at Ahmedabad which covered all the important aspects of selling internation...

Want to Ship a 200 Grm item to US?

Hi Want to Ship a 200 Grm item to US? Which is the best service? Private Courier companies and if yes then which are good and traceable. Or INDIA POST and if yes then which service should i go for? Registered Airmail! or SAL! or SpeedPost! or Somethi...