International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

few indian sellers are selling internatinally without any feedback score

I have created my seller account in the month of October and when i tried to sell internationally, it gave me an error saying, you must have 10 feedback scores along with the one succuessfull sale for past 90 days. But, I have seen many indian seller...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

limit on account

hi ... Need to know how will my listing limit can remove ? since i have 9 feedback ( all positive). since i am sending mails to ebay.in also to ebay.com but till now no reply from any one. so please guide me whom to approch or how to do the same. loo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Custom Duty in India

Hi Team, I ordered a watch from ebay and seller was from SGP. I just got a letter from Jaipur Post office asking from custom charges. Is it a regular procedure. Is there any escape way out of this??And how much custom is charged on things like this??...

Got 4 defective memory cards

I ordered one 64gb and three 128gb of memery cards on ebay ,seller being US based I wasted so much time transferring files to use in various android devices of my family and me but all vain because of following reason. Actually I was overconfident an...

International Selling FAQs

Hi Friends, I will try to answer your queries related to International Selling through this thread.I request all other senior eBay sellers engaged international trade to share their knowledge through this thread.By sharing experience and knowledge, w...

cross boarder selling

international Selling**Its about Ebay policies relating verification for cross border selling. **Friends, I need your opinion and guide. Ebay has list of rules and regulations, terms & condition, fees & charges, eligibility concerns and of course an ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful