cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

few indian sellers are selling internatinally without any feedback score

mkaus19
Community Member

I have created my seller account in the month of October and when i tried to sell internationally, it gave me an error saying, you must have 10 feedback scores along with the one succuessfull sale for past 90 days. But, I have seen many indian sellers, who have created their IDs in the month of November or december from INDIA and they are selling their products in an international Market. You guys can also check it.

WHEN I CONTACTED THE EBAY CUSTOMER CARE, THEY SAID EBAY HAS CHANGED THEIR SELLING REQUIREEMNTS AND YOU NEED TO HAVE 10 FEEDBACK SCORES.

THEN HOW CAN SOMEONE WITH 0 FEEDBACK IS SELLING THIER ITEMS INTERNATIONALLY. THIS REQUIREMENT DOES NOT APPLY ON THAT SELLER.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

By writing in capital, are you trying to convey that you are shouting? Why display so much arrogance? Polite language would get your issues resolved. Selling internationally would require a cool head.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Realphoenix your answer is arrogant not his question. He must be fed up so to attract his point he did it in Capital. You did not solve the problem.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply