cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Shipping Issues to India. Item not received. Been almost a month.

nc_showcase
Community Member
I shipped a package to India using PayPal shipping and Internation Priority USPS shipping. It has almost been a month and still not received. I check tracking everyday. Back around the 12th of Sep, it said it had cleared customs. It stuck on that for almost two weeks and then on the 25th, it said the same thing, but the date had changed to 9/25, so I just thought the customs thing was going slow. Then on the 29th, it went to status of "into foreign customs" and now says it is being processed by customs. Below is the actual details from USPS site.

Into Foreign Customs, September 29, 2008, 3:00 pm, INDIA
Out of Foreign Customs, September 25, 2008, 4:53 pm, INDIA
Arrived Abroad, September 25, 2008, 3:43 pm, INDIA
Out of Foreign Customs, September 12, 2008, 4:43 pm, INDIA
Arrived Abroad, September 12, 2008, 4:03 pm, INDIA
International Dispatch, September 07, 2008, 1:09 pm, FOREIGN CENTERJERSEY CITY NJ 099
Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 03, 2008

Has anyone had this same issue and is there anyway that my receiver can contact anyone ? I found one posting with a Superintendent of Customs number and I provided that to my customer. Is there anything else I can do ? I opened investigation with USPS and I have tried calling India several times, but just rings and rings and then hangs up. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. This has put a $2300 hold on my paypal account and is drastically affecting my business.

Thanks,
Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

worldofwoman-2008
Community Member
contact the agent whom you have done shipping,secondly ask your customer to approach to the custom office of the same city.You can mail to customs of India on their site www.cbec.gov.in/
Message 21 of 38
latest reply

vega_yaa
Community Member
I ordered tablet pc on 23rd Jan 2010 and received it on 12th Feb 2010 in Pune city via USPS. Customs took around a week I beleive. They charged me 2900/- rs as customs. ๐Ÿ˜›
But I received the parcel with no damage.

Now I have ordered SAMSUNG head phones from HongKong who sent it via Singapore post. It usually takes 18 days to reach parcel if its big.

I ordered mobile charger from UK and I got it in 6 days. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 22 of 38
latest reply

gray_usa
Community Member
PLEASE HELP!!!
I shipped a package to India using EBAY shipping and Internation Priority USPS shipping. It has almost been a month and still not received.

CQ672484429US

Into Foreign Customs, March 31, 2010, 3:02 pm, INDIA
Arrived Abroad, March 31, 2010, 12:09 pm, INDIA
International Dispatch, March 28, 2010, 5:02 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Arrival Electronic Shipping Info Received, March 26, 2010
Message 23 of 38
latest reply

onemanarmy3
Community Member
Helo i am ordering a Macbook from Global Easy Buy and they say that i dont have to pay any custom duties on the product mentioned... except from the Octroi charges if apply ... i am yet to purchase my Macbook pro.

quite exited to receive it and start using it ๐Ÿ˜„

what do you guys think.. is this a good way of buying ???
Message 24 of 38
latest reply

harp_31
Community Member
Hi All!I buy used apple iphone from Ebay.ca and paid through paypal.as per seller status item was shipped thr USPS first class mail international on 2 july and amazingly fast I recieved the box today on 5-july through postman but to my horrorbox was open and Iphone missing just charger and headset was there.I refused to accept the box.Pls let me know what r my options now as I have paid in full also as per seller this mail does not have tracking facility.Pls help anyone
Message 25 of 38
latest reply

cricket_backbender
Community Member
LC731245736US

Its a $30 pen. Does anyone know who I could call, here in Chandigarh or Delhi to help me track this or even know where it is?
Message 26 of 38
latest reply

cooldude_vin
Community Member
hello ebayers. i purchased a nokia phone from US on 3rd Oct 2010. I also got the tracking number but when i track it shows no new update. it has been about 17days n still i havent received it. can anyone please help me.??? The USPS site shows following detail....

Label/Receipt Number: LC78 4315 221U S
Class: First-Class Mail International
Service(s): International Letter

Your item was processed through and left our CHICAGO, IL 60688 facility on October 07, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, October 07, 2010, 8:03 am, CHICAGO, IL 60688
Acceptance, October 04, 2010, 5:30 pm, EL PASO, TX 79912

Where is it?? please help me..:-(
Message 27 of 38
latest reply

vishnu.kare
Community Member
Hello all,
I bought a Dell Streak from US.
Can anyone let me know if there will be custom charges for it in India?.
Currently the status of the shipment is "Into Foreign Customs".
Please let me know if any one has faced such issues in the past?
Message 28 of 38
latest reply

kalyanbadshah
Community Member
I shipped king George coin through Indian post(tracking number B2502) to the buyer who lives in Calcuta. now after 20 days he claim that he didn't receive the item.
Message 29 of 38
latest reply

tata_bholu
Community Member
Hi,

I purchased Apple-Ipod Earphones from Ebay-India, paid too through Pay Paisa.

After the transaction day,next day I received mail from ebay that your consignment has been shipped.

After almost 1 week of that mail, I contacted the seller and they simply says NO WE DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY !!!!..

WHY IS THIS AFTER ALL THE TRANSACTION OVER.
WHY DID EBAY ACCEPT MY ORDER
Message 30 of 38
latest reply