cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sellers ! Beware of New Paisapay side effects .

krishnaindia
Community Member
It seems Paisapay sends some end-of-time mail to sellers who in their panic is dole out a negative feedback without negotiating with the buyer. I just got burnt for no fault of mine but because of darn Paisapay team's foolishness.

This lousy Paisapay programmers or designers,seemingly, do not understand business at all. All they can do is send this irritating mail every night to the seller and imagine how many mails would have been sent to the buyers !! And this lousy Paypaisa team must be reveling how nice work they have done ! Pathetic, is what they deserve!

In this world where junk mails are hated by one and all, any international buyer buys anything through Paisapay, this people will bombard his inbox with plethora of reminder mails et al.And thus irritating them enough not to do business again. Mind you all other eBay(UK, USA ...) do not do this to their users! This simply aggravates people.

I am now going to put .. PAYPAL ONLY in my invoice or bank transfer in all my outgoing invoices and make personal request to buyers to avoid Paisapay by telling them you will be bombarded by emails from the darn team!

Absolutely ill thought planning by the team and not in line with global business and its subtle nuances. Thick brains !
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

purchasing4u
Community Member
Dear Krishna,

Thanks for sharing your experience.I have taken note of it.

Regards
RAS
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
Add this ...
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500002041&tstart=0&mod=1199710890458

and imagine where things are leading !

Also i read this in some forum , which is quite apt
"eBayโ€™s unique selling point becomes more and more about security:
allready every communication they send to buyers seems to emphasise that โ€œyouโ€™re safe with usโ€.
Sometimes it seems like this is the only message eBay has left"
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi,
That is boring.My items mostly sell in multiples.A local buyer purchased 14 items and came for pick up.As soon as I entered shipping details,his mobile started bipping:all 14 messages in one go.
1.Send just one message to Indian buyer after one week.
2.To intenational buyer,you may send single message after 5 weeks.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 4
latest reply