International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Surface Air Lifted

Surface Air Lifted (SAL) is one more premium mailing service from India Post. The Post Office site http://indiapost.gov.in/Netscape/SAL.html says that SAL service is available for 23 countries worldwide But when I went to Post Office, I found that th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shipping samples to U.S.

I have a supplier in India that I would like to have his samples sent to me. I am paying for the samples and shipping charges, however he wants my DHL or Fedex acct# to send air. I checked with the costs of going with SAL at India's post office and t...

PAYPAL INTRODUCES NEW FEATURE :WITHDRAW FUNDS DIRECTLY IN UR INDIA BANK ACC

Hi Guys Just logged in PayPal and saw that we can now withdraw funds to our Indian Bank account. It includes all major banks like Citibank, HDFC, HSBC, ICICI, SBI, BOI, Stan. Chart. etc. The most exciting part of the feature is the COST : Free for 7,...

buying land in america

sir i am finding land sales in america in ebay.com i request you to tell whether indian citizens are allowed to buy land online and whether it is safe to buy. whether buying american land ny indian citizen is legal thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Undelivered EMS Please HELP !!

Hi, I ordered a phone from China. The seller sent the phone through EMS shipping. I was also given a tracking number and was told that the phone would arrive in 4 to 5 days. But more than 10 days have passed and I still haven't got the phone. When I ...

How can i pay using paypal in ebay.in

I would like to pay for my purchases via paypal (US $) for what ever i buy in "ebay.in" Is it possible to do this? Then, How can i do that? "ebay.com" has many products limited to delivery within US but not to india. So i cant buy things in "ebay.com...

Buyer Rejected Invoice????????

Hi Friends, I sold an item to a buyer in Ireland on 27th june . He paid for it via paypal and left +ive FB on recvng it. Few days later he purchased another item and again paid via paypal and left +ive FB on recvng it. Now, almost after two mnths , I...